- Contact & Directions
- Capital Campaign
- New To Glisson?
- Dates, Rates, Registration
- Parent's Place
- Get Involved
- Glisson For Your Church
- EcoEternity Forest
- Master Plan
- Our Mission
- Meet Our Team
- Board Of Directors
"My children had an awesome time and came back with so many stories to share with us! The whole atmosphere at Glisson is warm and welcoming."
- Laura, parent of two 2010 Village campers
Contact & Directions
Phone: (706) 864-6181
Fax: (706) 864-9352
GPS Coordinates:Camp Glisson
690 Camp Glisson Road
Dahlonega, Georgia 30533
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Important Note for visitors: Cane Creek Falls and Glisson are entirely closed to the public while summer camp is in session. For 2013, Glisson will be closed to the public from May 12th to August 1st.
During the summer, Cane Creek Falls serves as a stunning and constant reminder of God's beautiful Creation to our campers, staff, and -- on Fridays -- camper parents and family members. During the retreat season (mid-August to mid-May), visitors are welcome to check in at the Welcome Center during business hours, then walk down to view the falls.
Directions from Dahlonega
Glisson Camp & Retreat Center is approximately two miles north of the Dahlonega town square off Business routes 19 & 60. Please review the directions and the map below. If you have any questions, call the office (706-864-6181).
- Coming from Atlanta (400) or Gainesville (60), once you reach the Dahlonega square take a right at the stop sign facing the Historic Court House.
- The road will bend to the left around the square, then take a right (you should see the traffic light in the distance).
- Continue straight going over the speed bump/crosswalk, then turn left at the North Grove Street light (labeled "Traffic Light" below)
- Contine on North Grove St. about five minutes.
- Once you pass Lumpkin County High School on the left, look for Camp Glisson Rd on the left across from Ace Hardware. (The road makes a "Y" shape, with Camp Glisson Rd going to the left).
- If you reach the Chevron gas on the left, you have gone too far.
- Stay straight on Camp Glisson Rd. which will take you to the Glisson gate and the Bevel & Tuck Jones Welcome Center.