- Village Camp
- Experiential Leadership Institute
- Summer Staff
- Grow Day Camps
- About Glisson
"My daughter just got back tonight from the best week of her life. Thank you for loving our children and providing this amazing camp where our kids can learn and see God at work."
- Karen, parent of a 2011 camper
|Browse this playlist to see examples of Sparrowwood activites|
Our hope for Sparrowwood is to show God’s great love to all of our campers. In all we do, we pray that each person involved -- parents, caregivers, campers, and staff -- will be touched by God's love.
Their counselors! Sparrowwood counselors receive specialized training on how to care for campers with a range of different disabilities. They are dedicated to keeping campers safe and involved in the many exciting activities each week.
- Dinner and campout at Outpost
- Sparrowwood Dance
- Swimming in the pool
- Riding the zipline
- Being part of a Village living group
- Planning and leading morning chapel
- Arts & crafts, including tie-dye
- And more ...
- Mini-Camp: 2nd-6th graders
- Youth: 4th-8th graders
- Senior High: 9th-12th graders
- Young Adult: Ages 18-39
- Adult: Ages 40+
Register for Sparrowwood
Click the following link to view our Summer Schedule with camp rates.
To register you must complete the Sparrowwood Application on the right side of this page. You may fax or mail the completed application to:
690 Camp Glisson Road
Dahlonega, GA 30533
The Horse Program is available during Weeks 2 (June 2-7) and 6 (June 30-July 5) for the Youth and Senior High age group. During these weeks, campers have the opportunity to ride trained horses under the supervision of a professional horse trainer. If you have any questions, please email the Program Team or call the front office (706-864-6181).
Application and Forms
- Sparrowwood Application
- Sparrowwood Health Form 1 (1&2 needed)
- Sparrowwood Health Form 2 (1&2 needed)
- Standard Packing List (Ages 10+)
- Mini Camp Only (7-9 years old)